Gadgets - Instax Cheki
Friday, February 11, 2011 // 0 comment(s)

Hello everyone!

Happy Chinese New Year,
It's been a while since I've last updated my blog because I was caught up with a lot of activities in between
since it's the Chinese New Year holidays that I was back home for more than a week plus,
and going outstation.
Lots to do during the holidays and now I'm finally back.
Basically, 
today is like the last day to the first week of my resumed classes.

Anyways,
got home a week + ago and finally got to open my long awaited parcel!
It was there since a month ago, but couldn't get it in time cause I left on the day it arrived my house! :(
It's my x'mas gift from him (:

I love it and I've been contemplating whether to get one for a while now,
he kept telling me not to but in the end it came as a x'mas gift surprise :)


the limited edition instax, cheki!


few of the instax pictures taken during Chinese New Year with the family!

hmm,
guess that's all for today,
will update about my Chinese New Year break soon.
Busy period now!

Till Then!

Labels: , , , ,

Post a Comment