Happy Day!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008 // 0 comment(s)

Got back all my exam papers this week , really happy with my results =)

Plants & Premises ( Hotel Engineering ) - 17.5 / 20 , many people failed this paper =X I'm suprise my "fluke" answer got me this mark .

Had my english presentation , room reservations (practical - computer) examination and also my plants and premises 2nd examination today , I did quite well in everything I guess =)

my english presentation i got 13/15 ... written essay project 13/15 ... mid term english assesment 18/20 ... altogether = 44/ 50 =)) ...

& its the end of term 3 today , next week onwards ... year end exams =X


11 subjects! omg.. in 3 major papers ! really don't want to fail any of these papers or else have to repeat Term 1! =(


50% from these papers is all I need ... God , I pray to you that I'll do well in my examinations . Amen .


I got my industrial training placement confirmed today , will be doing it at Shangri-La Rasa Ria alone , starting from the 31st of March - 20th June ! Which means I'm flying back to KK next saturday , 29th of March ...and I haven't buy my airticket!

3 friggin months and I planned to fly back KL on the 3rd of July to clean my new room , set up my furnitures etc ... and prepare for Term 4 's class which will resume on the 7th of July .

Sis coming tomorrow from Singapore . Looking forward to see her , and I'll be getting my new "baby" tommorow after waiting for like 2 weeks?

& lastly of course ... Your're coming ! YAY! 4 days more . =)

Labels:

Post a Comment