A New Week, More Challenges Ahead.
Monday, March 14, 2011 // 0 comment(s)

Hello there peeps,
just a short update before the real super long update about my France trip.

Well,
it's been a week since I got back from France and basically all I did this entire week is
unpack, pack, clean, procrastinate,upload some photos ( a lot more to go) ,clean ( even though its not really done yet) , and solving the major headache since I got home.
The maintenance of this stupid apartment.

Finally after a week everything is okay now and..
I would love to blog more but I don't think I should considering that I have more important things to do now,
which I have yet to start on, 
so I should really focus on that and slowly take my time to update this blog.
Classes are resuming tomorrow! 56 more days to go, 56 more days of stress!

Till Then.

Labels:

Post a Comment