Demoiselle Soirée
Friday, May 21, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

Finally I have the time to blog about last saturday.
My babes & I checked into Cititel Hotel for a night, just for the fun of it.
We basically had a great time just chilling , shopping and bonding for the entire day.

Of course, took like a hell lot of pictures as usual.
About 400 of them.
such camwhores.
haha

anyways our room was awesome enough for us to take nice pictures.
Below are just few of them , for more... :)




Had dinner @ Alexis The Gardens.
More pictures & food pictures in my facebook.


total love.

Our room.


Junkfoods after dinner , not to forget - wines :) we finished them all.
We had wines from Turkey , Italy & Australia.
Suprisingly, none of us was drunk ;D
fail attempt in trying to get drunk.


we did our nails & not to forget facial masks
but the picture is just too ugly I decided not to upload them haha.

If I could turn back time,
I would turn it back to the fun times we had.
This week has been a tad-bit too stressful for all of us.

xoxo.

Labels: ,

Post a Comment