Have you ever?
Thursday, December 17, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Have you ever

felt like you wanted to buy something that cost you a sum of $ ,

yet your heart is so undecisive because you just don't know if its the wrong decision?

I'm facing that kind of problem now .

I'm actually kinda scared to make decisions whenever if concern a large sum of $ .

Moreover , its not from my pocket .

So if anything happens , I will always feel very guilty .

Dilemma for spending so much $ & at times wish that I have a job or actually work right now so that I can use my own $ to buy the things I wanted to buy without feeling bad if anything bad happens to it .

Sighs. Oh well.

xx

Went for laptop hunting today .

I'm still undecided despite going through so many laptops .

The specs and the prices at times confuses me much.

and I don't know whether what I'm going to pay for is it worth the price of what am I buying.

such dilemmas.

I hate to make decisions.

Even the colours of it .

probably will get a new lappy by tommorow .

xx

The White Elegance party @ Bed is tonight .

decided not to go :)

xx

ciao.



Labels:

Post a Comment