Dear Mummy ,
Saturday, May 9, 2009 // 0 comment(s)


There are times when only a Mother's love
Can understand our tears,
Can soothe our disappoints
And calm all of our fears.

There are times when only a Mother's love
Can share the joy we feel
When something we've dreamed about
Quite suddenly is real.

There are times when only a Mother's faith
Can help us on life's way
And inspire in us the confidence
We need from day to day.

For a Mother's heart and a Mother's faith
And a Mother's steadfast love
Were fashioned by the Angels
And sent from God above.


Mum ,

As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering...
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done for me?

For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeats?

Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage, and honesty?

I wonder if I've ever thanked you
for the simple things...
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?

I knew I never express my gratitude
For any of these things ,
I am thanking you now...
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.

Happy Mother's Day .


ps : Sorry for the ugly drawing , I drew them myself after so long for not using the stylus .

xoxo

your daughter .

Labels:

Post a Comment