Singapore 2009!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Finally I have the time to blog a little about my trip .
Since the camera is loaded with about 500 pictures now , I figured if I don't start posting a few pictures now I won't have time to blog .
No , I don't post all my pictures here if not it'll take ages .
So far it has been good , I enjoyed everything here.


I met a new friend on the plane , Adeline from Kuching , studying at KBU...also on holidays to find her bf at SG =D

few of the foods I ate here ... just some pictures lazy to upload all =S



I dunno what is this that I ate but it is one of their signature dim sum


Deer meat sesame pau
3.20 sgd for 2




Everything is made of greentea!
Green tea ice blended drinks , mine was with butterscotch
tiramissu and cheesecake
25 sgd but it was worth it =D


Suntec City Koi Garden



Tony Romas Singapore

Our mocktails...





The signature dish of Tony Romas that can't be found in Malaysia : Pork Ribs!
Best in America and its so awesome you just can't have enough .
Whole dinner cost us 70+sgd





After dinner , went to the Esplanade and watched a live performance by a band .
Very nice songs including Pink - so what , Katy Perry - Hot & Cold , Chris Brown - With you etc


At Sentosa


Cafe Del Mar during Daytime


Paradise









Sis & I






Waiting to buy tickets...






I managed to touch real sharks and stingrays hehe i can't reach the starfish :(















I heart sea angels , they have wings and 2 horns just like the devil!







This is real , but dead .



This is still alive ...









Underwater world...


Fish fighting...





Stingray







Love this picture.


Seahorse...







Dugong!









Jellyfishes..










I wish I can squeeze this jelly fish!















Naughty Monkey...

Going to the dolphin lagoon...










3 pink dolphins performed .



very intelligent mammal , and cute...they're even trained to wave at the public =S




































































Before song of the sea starts ,


Cool effects , I really enjoyed the show..


Ended with lots of fireworks display..

Cafe Del Mar at night..




Lolx...

Very nice place eh?


Labels:

Post a Comment