Thursday night out .
Friday, March 27, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

I am supposed to blog about the steamboat , but most of the pictures in my camera is blur because didn't use flash , which sometimes I really hate flash... so.. I am waiting to get those pictures from Rebekah.

The steamboat went pretty well . 20+ / 30 people in my class went . We had 4 tables .

Fun times .

After that around 9+pm , went to Asia Cafe and then to Borneo Rainforest .

Its a really nice , cozy , peaceful place ... a place to relax indeed .

Met up with old friend , Jude ... and met his friends who I happened to know is Mary's friend .

and then ... met a bunch of new people too , mostly from sabah too .



Waterfall...


Bev , Loh , Dan ( first picture together) I think haha


Loh , don't jump in ! hahaha
Must I push you . LOL



Bev and I's nails


K.wai , Moi , Dan , Loh


Left to right : Adam , Kiran , Daniel , Hamish , Kien wai , Mustafa , Bev , Moi , Loh , Gavin & Jude

These bunch of people studying at LimKokWing are nice to hang out with =)

Heard so many funny and shocking stories from these people about my other friends ...

and the way Hamish describes it , number 1 ! hahaha very funny .

We all enjoyed the night .

We met Sean too before going home , too bad he didn't join us because we're going home already.


Leaving in 3 hours to airport . cheers .




Labels:

Post a Comment