Monday, June 30, 2008 // 0 comment(s)

How fast time flies I realized .

It was 2 months plus ago that I just came back for Industrial Training...and 2 more days I'm going back to KL already.

Started packing today and I had that sudden feeling that I'm going to miss home so badly again...going to miss all the good food I had these few months and the people here , mainly ...my parents ... and those beautiful memories that happened since last 2 weeks..

Theres still a few people that I didn't get to meet ... and a few good old friends that I've met quite a few times .. but somehow things isn't like what they used to be anymore.

Anyways , been spending my one whole week plus going to a lot of places mainly..

- Sutera Harbour ( U can find me there every night drinking at the lounge or eating at the Cafes for supper)
-1 Borneo ( went there like 5 times last week)
-Gayang Seafood Restaurant ( I miss my butter crab again!)
-Bella Italia Restaurant( dinner & tea time )
-Cinema

and I also visited Shangri-La Rasa Ria , Shangri-La Tanjung Aru , and also Mimpian Jadi and all the shopping malls in KK in just a week...its like a KK tour Marathon for me ..

so 2 days left to go all these places again ... I'm going to miss everything!! =(

Now I don't feel like going back .

But the best part is ... I'm going back with Him and Denise .
Post a Comment