My 19th Bday =)
Monday, June 23, 2008 // 0 comment(s)

So I haven't post anything for quite sometime since I dunno when..hahaha...finally Industrial training is over and I got a certificate for it...=D didn't expect any though so yea...a lot of them keep texting me asking me how am I and all...especially F&B people..director of rooms almost teared after giving me his last word of advices...=X oh well...



my 19th birthday wasn't as bad as I thought...because didn't really celebrate with friends and all but only celebrated it with my parents on that day itself...





we went Bella Italia for dinner that day...




and ordered this baby clam pizza for supper...this is seriously nice...



Bday cake from my parents...its a blueberry torte cake...



and then on the 21st of June ... Yim finally back to KK again . We met at CTmall and walk around and headed to San Francisco Coffee for a drink while waiting for the rain to stop...and then Yim brought me to one of Malaysia's Best Restaurant ... @tmosphere for dinner to celebrate my belated birthday and our 7th month anniversary...


*@tmosphere is a revolving restaurant whereby you can enjoy the 360 degree of Kota Kinabalu City view while you're having your fine dining...

A few surprises happened while we're there... we took the dinner package for birthday and anniversary...and we can't believe the price..it was so worth it..
then after we ordered..one of the waiter approached us and offered to take picture of us as its included in their package...but we declined at first and then came another waiter and this time he insist us to take the picture now...I was feeling a bit uneasy as to why must we take the picture now but I gave in and then he took our picture..



10 minutes later one of the waiter came back with this and said..."Hey , this is a little suprise for you..."


then me and Yim's face straight away go like OMG ! this is something special =) ... and I kept laughing because of the ugly picture that they edit..lol...






Then comes our Main course ... Shitake Mushroom Soup..it was tasty and filling ...we didn't finish it up...scare too full for the main course...the waitress there keep giving us buns..I think each of us ate 3 that night...and they still want to add somemore!



Hoho ... after that comes our maincourse...


Mine was this Salmon thingy - I - forgot - the - name =P but seriously its delicious!!


Till then came another suprise from the waiter...


A waiter came and approached us again and this time it was like this...


Waiter : " How was your meal so far? "


Us : "It was good , very nice and all.. "


Waiter : " You guys enjoyed the view outside? "


Us : " Oh yeah , certainly...*looking outside the window "


Waiter : " Can you guys see the reflection? "


Me : OMG? OMG OMG? *STARES AT YIM..AND GO OMG AGAIN!


Waiter : *smiles and walk off...



See the white arrow!

as the restaurant is moving...then finally came the bar...and the projector...showing our picture taken earlier on and the message made by the people there...using flash..and I'm like..OMG? SO TOHSOI LEH..HAHAHAHAHA ..WTH MAN EVERYONE IN THE RESTAURANT GOING TO SEE IT! Yim's reply was like..Nevermind become star for a day hahahaha...


Yim's chicken something that I also dunno the name..haha we didn't really see the menu actually and what they offered =P...and yes they served us our choice of wine too..we choosed red wine ..it was Lindemann's Shiraz Cabernet...

I love this picture =P in case you're wondering wheres my picture? Hahahah I don't wanna post any! hahahaha

Remember I blogged about that I lost my white gold ring from Yim that he gave to me for V-day? Apparently he secretly bought us another pair of ring before that ring actually lost and after playing with the ring for quite some time he discovered that the ring combined and forms a heart! cute ain't it?



Our fruit dessert made of watermelon , honeydew and papaya...




Lolx =p


Then came another suprise! this time a birthday cake from @tmosphere! When we're talking to each other suddenly I heard a waiter said 1,2,3 ... then came all the waiters and waitresses lined up in two lines with a birthday cake from them...they sung Happy birthday song for me and I was asked to make another wish again..=X and I'm like OMG? again I almost kicked Yim's feet hahahaha! I didn't take the picture of the cake though...was planning to come back after everything while waiting for Loh and Daniel they all to drink our wine and help us eat the cake until something happened after that we didn't go back there..ah well..


They gave me this and a smaller version of the picture which I didnt post as a present...


At sutera harbour taken by Bev after our dinner at @tmosphere..LOL...



Yesterday was a fun day too..went to Beverly Hills to find Sheng Rou Mian with boyfriend but the shop didn't open so we end up at KFC...then we headed to Shangri-La Rasa Ria for a walk =)at night he met me at Warisan Square after my dinner and we went to Cathay Cinema for The Happening...The story line was just normal to me...=X

btw gotta go , going out with boyfriend to 1Borneo and then to Sutera Harbour for a drink..

p/s: I went for a haircut and now my hair is permed again...this time with digital perm...I think I look omg..hah..

Labels:

Post a Comment