Gasoline
Saturday, October 13, 2007 // 0 comment(s)

Today I've decided to blogged about where I've went last week . Went to Sungei Wang , Pavillion , and two more places I've forgotten ... in a short afternoon hangouts with my cousin , Janice and my housemate , Jersy.

We went up to Sungei Wang 6th floor because my housemate never been there and we visited a restaurant named Gasoline for lunch ... no we didn't have "gasoline oil" for lunch ok?

That was our very first visit to Gasoline . Everything was kinda cool but somehow the restaurant gives you this "eerie" feelings and makes you feel like you're at some haunted clubs having your lunch with prostitutes screaming and all =P Literally okay...many girls screaming non stop there while playing with guys...so I dunno la I don't really like the fact that people around me screaming while I'm having my lunch or dinner or watever...

Pictures from Gasoline...







Jersy so happy , she's the one suggested us to try Gasoline eventhough she never been here...

Their logo on the curtain...so cute =P




Part of the menus...a lot more choices...see they don't serve food that is made from gasoline oil =P

Comics? Nope....table decorations =))

Love the lamp...it's made out of "hands" scary...

The walls...scary peoples faces


Table... =)


Saw the background? and thats the table...and pillow mats for you to seat on ...


You cannot wear your shoe into the "small rooms" cause you have to seat on small pillow mats...basically you can see a lot of shoes outside ... like shoe market =P





Janice , Elaine , Jersy


The food I had , the chicken was spicy and worsen my flu ...






The foods and beverages we all ordered ...sorry but can't remember the names anymore..lol

Overall the food was great , price reasonable...you guys should also try it out if you havent...for people who wants privacy , inside many small small tents for you to seat in ... can bring laptop go there online also...free wifi I think...



Went to The Garden's Midvalley yesterday and bought this ... <3>

First muffins made during pastry class .... tastes not bad...


Denise's birthday present...me and my cousin bought it for her =))

Damn miss you guys back home...how are you guys doing?? Didnt update blog also you all..what lah! Hahahaha =P


Labels:

Post a Comment