I got tagged by Eilvane =)
Wednesday, July 4, 2007 // 0 comment(s)

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
no book around leh , cleaned the table already .

2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
Reached Nothing hahahaha .

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

I think it was The O.C this morning .

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:

11.05pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11.10pm (fuh I'm close)

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The aircon .

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Just now , drink drink and drink =DD

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

Eilvane's blog .

9. What are you wearing?

A bum t shirt and and ... short pant..

10. Did you dream last night?

I did not , I had a hard tme sleeping last night , well I'm sick . =D

11. When did you last laugh?

During Dinner =)

12. What are on the walls you are in?

Nothing loL!

13. Seen anything weird lately?

I don't think so ?

14. What do you think of this quiz?

It's good for people as boring as me to do =P

15. What is the last film you saw?

You mean movie hah? Transformer loh... watched twice...

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

Land and houses loL!..

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

I have no idea , you're not human also , if you are then I tell you LOL

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,

I'll change "Everything".

19. Do you like to dance?

So random , can you even dance? * Roll eyes*

20. George Bush

People hates him?

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Germaine ? Hahahahah

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?

Jermaine? LOL...

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

So far nope =)

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates.

" Congratulations and welcome to my house =) "

25. 6 people I wanna tag:

Anybody

Who

Wants

To

Do

This

=) so , Anybody , who , wants , to , do and this please do it =P


Hahahahahah!

Labels:

Post a Comment