Shopping Spree.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007 // 0 comment(s)

Okay so it's like a week and a day since I've last updated .


Thanks to my crashed pc , until now the person still not yet done fixing it .

So I won't be updating about my birthday yet again . Or perhaps I will . afterall not much picture taken that night . perhaps edit without pictures .


For now ,

I've been out again like non stop for a week straight .


Out drinking , hang outs and shopping .


Ah yes I shopped a lot this 2 weeks ...


And I bought myself ... a pair of Roxy flip flops , Roxy wallet , Nike Bag , 6 bras , 10+ undies , 3 MNG tops , 1 MNG top for my sis , 1 Quicksilver t-shirt for Jeremy , and and I dunno what else , and Yea unlimited things to bring to KL ... My school formals wears , shoes .... and then I can't remember already ... anyways I only took pictures of my new tops from MNG ...







Bought another one , same pattern but different colour for my sis =D Butterfly...


Okay Yes so I was like out again yesterday with Jeremy . We went City mall and had our lunch there . We went to Pizza Hut and I'm suprised that they have this new menu ...now pizza hut serve rice too! only two kinds though..hahaha..weird...
And there's this aunty with her 3 kids ... went to make order , TAKE-AWAY ok .
So it's like after 15 mins she came back with her kids ... and sat there having their lunch .
OK la ...nothing special right .
next thing is we saw her asked her kid to open bottle of some bottle tea drinks she bought for her kids to eat along with the pizza .
and when they was about to eat the pizza they go like , complaining about the pizza .
She called the manager up and told him that the order was wrong , saying she wants Stuff crusted pizza & all that crap...she was REALLY pissed off and fierce you know...
I heard her scolding the waiter : " ASK YOUR DOG EAT LA! "
wow man ... then she just proceed and eat la...
Me and Jeremy then had this conversation ...
Jeremy : she's a disgrace to the chinese people la .
Me : why?
Jeremy: look , she ordered take away and then she sit down here and eat .
Me: hmm...maybe she changed her mind le?
Jeremy:if changed mind why she go and buy drinks from the supermarket for her children instead of ordering from here?
Me:Perhaps she doesn't want her children to drink soft drinks?
Jeremy:Then just order plain water la....or other drinks , not like they don't have it here also ...
Me:True also la , well dunno la ...
Jeremy:Somemore , scold also scold one kind , have to be so rude ...
Me:*Nods* agree...
Jeremy:It's like good enough she bring outside drinks and drink here instead of ordering from here and they didn't chase her out yet she still have to talk like that to the waiter just because of a small problem .
Me: Hmm , yeah ...
Yup , I dunno le , The lady is wrong somehow .
Update soon I hope.








Labels:

Post a Comment