A picture says a thousand words .
Wednesday, May 9, 2007 // 4 comment(s)



LOL... to me this is just a random pic of me looking somewhere...thinking ...

And I received comments from a few friends unexpectedly saying...

~ ₪¡!¨<∞ ểħ ∞>¨¡!₪: cute pic :x ;
~ ₪¡!¨<∞ ểħ ∞>¨¡!₪: ke ai =p

I was thinking , which part look ke ai ... / cute...

Till another person suddenly pmed me ...saying

~ 星空。: leng lui'

And I was thinking again , which part look like leng lui ?

Then I asked him : " Like this also leng lui ah? "

He was like , : "星空。:ya lo , so yi shu..."

Yi shu means Artistic .

And I go like which part look artistic again?!

Don't understand le ... So I talked to Sim about it , and he told me ... he thinks...

§ɧƏŊ ŽħƏ:the hair is leng lui, the penumbuk is ke ai

So Im like ... : " Hahahaha! Okay!"


and were bored and well he's high also somehow so he quoted something about the pic ... which is ...

§ɧƏŊ ŽħƏ:i think...it's the eyes. *art critic mode* the eyes have an ambiguous meaning. they appear to be looking into the distance or looking at the camera. but the fall of leng lui hair makes that notion vague. if it's looking into the distance, then the eyes portray a mystical feeling. then if it's looking at the camera, then it's portraying a seductive(maybe...)nature


And I dunno what to comment . All I can say is ... Laugh Out Loud . And I still don't get what is so special about the picture =)






p/s : More and More people are just too free and too much money to spend their time and phone credits smsing craps and absolutely these bunch of " cowards" are going to read this . I mean YOU , yes you , you know who you are . So , If you know its not you then don't be sad about this =DD! Cheers.

Labels:


Anonymous Anonymous said on May 9, 2007 at 10:44:00 PM GMT+8  

Wahahaha, I kena quoted! Hmm...now with bigger photo, i can see your eyes are actually looking away...so, yeah. Mystical. XD

And your comment name is...bling bling?


Blogger ElaineCharmaine said on May 9, 2007 at 11:01:00 PM GMT+8  

LOL...another comment from you again from here huh? LOL...


Blogger Soo said on May 10, 2007 at 11:58:00 PM GMT+8  

lol elaine mmg is a leng lui mah :D


Blogger Eric said on May 13, 2007 at 7:45:00 PM GMT+8  

just dropped by your blog and saw something familiar.. click here..

Post a Comment