I'm feeling down.
Monday, May 7, 2007 //

A lot happened lately . I kinda reflect back things I did in the past . Was it good or bad ? Was it just me? or also others?Did I regret doing it or not? Thinking all these things kinda upset me in many ways . Sometimes I question myself also , like what did I do to get all this happen to me? Do I deserve this kind of treatment? Why do they have to do this to me? ...

Few days back I was like cleaning a box containing a full box of stuffs given by friends during old times ... I kept each and every of them in there ... cards , letters , messages , keychains , bookmarks etc etc . I read like each and every of them like more than 10 times ... and everytime I do so I cried .I realised I miss each and everyone of my friends . Some I've even lost contact with . Beautiful Memories eh . They always last forever <3 and cannot be traded for anything in this world . Now , reality . Most of us are leaving... some left ... and some remains here . Each and everyone of them came to our life for a reason . Yes , whether you like it or not . They come to our lives to teach us " Life lessons " in a way and often we learn it through hardships we have to go through . They make you happy and vice versa . Thank God for friends we become who we partly are today .


To think back , many friends are leaving again soon .

Loh left (At KL currently) ...
Flo left ( At UK currently)...
Lau left (At SG currently)...
LiewZY left (At KL currently)...
ShehShinYuh left (At AU currently)...
Kevin Hii leaving to Aussie 14th May...
Kelvin Soo leaving to KL 12th May...
John Kang leaving to Aussie (not sure) May...
Sharon Laudi leaving to Labuan 14th May...
Alicia Cynthia leaving to Labuan 14th May...
Amy Goh leaving this month but dunno when to Aussie...
Vigita Soh leaving to Aussie after NS...
Denise Lim leaving to KL 5th July...Same school =P ...
Gabriel Leong also this month dunno when and dunno to where ...
Vince Sanggi leaving end of this month or early June to California...
Shaun Chin going back to New Zealand after 1 month + break (Currently at Miri) ...
Bev's Sis Melissa leaving to Aussie 9th May...
Beverly started class last week...
Eilvane started class last week...
Caroline start class today~...

So many going Australia , 2nd Sabah =D
Others dunno who le...keep updating...


And one coming back!

Chrystalle coming back from Hawaii this week / next week .



61days and still counting till I'm leaving ... Half of me feel like going now , the other half of me feel like I want to stay here ...