Missing.
Saturday, May 5, 2007 // 1 comment(s)

Heh . I know . Yours truly didn't update for quite some time already . =D

Well , can't blame me also . My streamyx line was and is still down . I can't online much lately =(! & I was like hanging out almost everynight + sick + Vacation = no update time .

So , today 's picture of the day is ...



Fan : Hi , My name is Ali . Faster call my owner's cellphone number and ask him to unlabel me "Mahu buang" because I don't want to kena buang now! HELP HELP HELP! =DD

Drinks I like =)



Panchanan drink @ Up2U cafe Damai .

It's nice ! Cool and refreshing . It contains alcohol .

Tastes Sweet & Bitter at the same time --- Bittersweet!




Blackberry Beer ! Contains alcohol also but the wine and beer blends well so not really bitter le , Tastes more like Ribena =P

Both drink for only MYR 9.90 ! Cheap leh! Couple drink =D .


Ok enough of promoting for that shop's drink . It's free add! =D

Labels:


Blogger Unknown said on May 8, 2007 at 10:05:00 AM GMT+8  

hey, i just stumble upon your blog. somehow your nick seems familiar. do u use to IRC? and can u remember someone by the nick of kachang?

Post a Comment