Trip to RasaRia @ 26/04/07
Saturday, April 28, 2007 //



Us 3 on our way there in the car...



Mei & I in the loo ...



Bev & I



Eilvane & I



Sharon , Ivan & I



At lobby ... looking all sad... wanna go home already =X




Bev , Mary & I





Hahaha!



Our shadows~...



Us 3 again!...



Candid...forgot who took this , sharon is beside me...



I love this pic =)



2 Leongs =P



Daniel & I ( See he's fair here! ; didn't edit k)



New friend Nicholas & I



LOLS!



Purposely ruin this pic =D



Eilvane , Ying Fei & I



Us 2!






Helicopter...



Seventeen Mag ... Ying fei & Bev reading



This was before I joined her sleeping ...






Muahahaha!...



Wondering what is Daniel looking...



They enjoyed =)



Pose for...dunno?



Fake Charlie Angels =P



Ying Fei & I ...



Nah caught red handed this lovebird =P






Sempat pose again the lovebird ... LOL...



Taking picturess...






Mary , Bev , Sharon & I...



We knew each other since baby!



So sweet!



Miss Sabah =DD

Some people were not in the pics...cuz dunno where did they go...so yah... =(!

15 Peoples , 3 Cars , 3 drivers , 15 smiles , tons of pictures , heaps of beautiful memories , lots of fun , Sunburnt and most of all... ALL OF US ENJOYED!!


And yes , yesterday I was out again . Since I cant update my blog become of my streamyx line problem... I went to the bank to activate my Standard Chartered bank card after 4 months! =X...and then went to Centre Point & Warisan Square and look for Formal wears . Spent MYR 300+ on a few formal wears and I admit I look very very funny in them! I can't imagine I have to wear them like everyday for school next time!

After that I went to Damai to meet up with Bev , Kevin & Kang . Then after a drink we went to Salim in lintas to drink and eat again ... and we got bored we decided to go to sutera harbour . Bad news when we wanted to play the bowling and all they were like..." we're closing in 2 mins" .
So we were like" Eh so bored la! Where else can we go??! " the man was like... Go blue lagoon sing karaoke! . And we went but many Malays there singing malays song so we went out and walked and talked while staring at the beautiful sky , the moon was bright . The sea was calm . It was fun! we just keep talking about our problems and end up Bev & I cried but we felt better =))

Now I feel like going out again =(!


Layer One : On The Outside
Name : Elaine
Birth Date : 16 June
Current status : Single
Eye Colour : dark brown
Hair Colour : Black , now red
Righty or Lefty : lefty

Layer Two : On The Inside
Your Heritage : Sino Kadazan
Your Fears : A lot la!
Your Weakness : I'm weak
Your Perfect Pizza : pepperoni pizza

Layer Three : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First thing when I wake up : what day is today
Your Bedtime : Not sure
Your Most Missed Memory : Year 2OO2 , 2OO3 , 2004 .

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Pepsi
McDonald or Burger King : Both
Single or Group Dates : Depends .
Adidas or Nike : Both
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappucino

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : no
Curse: sometimes
Take a shower : if not?
Have a crush : =X
Think you've been in love: yes
Go to school : yes
Want to get married : yup
Believe in yourself : Still trying .
Think you are a health freak : Not really

Layer Six : In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : yes
Gone to the mall : sure
Been on stage : no
Eaten sushi : yes
Dyed your hair : yes

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : No
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : No

Layer Eight : Age
You are Hoping To Be Married : 20+++

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : Watever
Best Hair Colour : I like black / dark brown...depends actually
Short Hair or Long Hair : Not short not long =P

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing,
1 Min Ago : Smiling.
1 Hour Ago : Eating .
4.5 Hours Ago : Just woke up .
1 Month Ago : At home crying
1 Year Ago: Im a genius if i can remember this.

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : to eat & sleep .
I Feel : like crying .
I Hate : some ppl
I Hide : my secrets?
I Need : him .

Layer Twelve : Tag five people.

Whoever want to do just do la =)

Labels: