AHH....! Stupid Streamyx!
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 // 2 comment(s)

I didn't get to online for the past few days! So I can't update my blog about my life ! This is so sucky... Anyways my days was spent like..normal...going out with Him...shopping... walk around with friends... spend more money and all =X... so yesterday went out with Bev , Jia Jia , Melissa && Mel's Bf... Since the lovebirds decided to watch a movie so 3 of us end up taking neoprints and just sit down at the food court and talk =D

Oh btw the Nasi Lemak Chicken Wing at Tanamerah is SO NOT NICE! ... I remembered I didn't finish the sambal and and the chicken wings ...and the Hazelnut White Coffee is well...just alright la...not bad but It made me can't sleep for the night though =X... (Forgot to take pictures cuz was talking and talking )


Okay so not all the pictures we took are actually Nice la..We didn't have enough time to pose && Decorate them...so like...watever...wasted our $$ But its still nice though =D...just that after I scanned it , it look so terribly UGLY...but if you see the real thing its nice! =D


The hardly seen Ah Lian pose on me <-- I hate this pic though =P but they both look good... I look like Im pinching jiajia's face! & Bev like giving her a flying kiss!


Our * No time to pose* & Decorate sticker photo


Muahahaha!

Looks like some street kid =P


So called " Fine ass Elaine Photo " <~~ Named by Beverly ! LOl!

Labels:


Anonymous Anonymous said on April 24, 2007 at 3:02:00 PM GMT+8  

YES. I HATE STREAMYX!!!

fine ass. XD


Blogger Soo said on April 27, 2007 at 2:13:00 AM GMT+8  

lol seems like u having lots of fun =D

Post a Comment