Woot .
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 // 5 comment(s)



One of my new sunnies @ Secret Recipe .


The report .

In the morning I was with Bev , Melissa & Jia jia having breakfast at Damai and Jeremy then came along .

So yea , I decided to lodge a police report against that harasser . Jeremy bought me there after I made him angry for throwing my cellphone and it accidently hit him =X ... and plus he's also super angry with the idiot so ya , we both went to the police stations & met Koperal Jaafar to lodge a report and then he referred me to the main Kota Kinabalu Head Police Office to meet Sarjan Razak . Boy , he was SUPER SCARY MAN! He's like the 2nd highest rank in the police station & Jeremy & I went to his office...

Next thing he was like asking me to seat , & there was like another police behind me with 3 man...handcuffed perhaps some pilaks or drug addicts ... and they super scary la sit there ... and then the other police was like keep asking them their details and all that .

I was like sitting there and the Sarjan asked me to tell him what happened , and he doesnt understand the sms in english ! omg...asked me to translate toBM , it was a difficult situation and so damn la embarassing saying things like the birds n the bees ... I cant help but kept on laughing while talking to him eventhough he was serious all the way! =X He was advicing me to like change my hp num and only give to my family and my bf my number . The rest can call home . So , I'm like its not easy . & He also asked if I ever fight with anyone in school , or enemies ... I told him Im not sure and I guess not . It was hard to tell anyways and I did also relate to him my stories about my phone got stolen by ... and he said maybe is her...so I said don't know . And he said maybe is my exes "work" ...in my heart I was like..No exes la...LOL..he doesnt know that , probably in his mind Im erm...the kind that always change bf la =X But I said Don't think so . And then he asked You suspected anyone? I told him I don't know , Hard to say . Next thing he also told me about his stories that people smsed him saying he will die on what day what time and he go like " Look ! I'm still here! " LOL... I can't help but just said ... yea.. I understand...you're a police what...LOL...and after all that talking I had like so many meetings with people in the police station I don't even know who are these people . He was typing everything I said in a pc and printed it out and kept it as another more detailed report .

Next thing we went to Maxis Centre and the lady was like saying they can't do anything yet , just that waiting for the police to come & investigate . Jeremy was so angry and I was speechless. So we kinda argued and they arranged for us to talk to the Manager . The manager was a nice man after all . He apologised on behalf of that idiot and promised he'll get back to us on that matter as soon as possible . He finally managed to convince us so now all we can do is to wait for answers from both parties .

Next thing Jeremy dropped me off at Centre Point to meet Eilvane & Denise =D . We walked around CP for while and I bought 2 sunnies =D ...and then tested Daily Fresh's Thai Style Chili Corn ... It tasted so weird . I give it a 4/10 . Then we walked to Warisan Square & walked a bit then proceed to Secret Recipe and sat there for the next few hours ... That sums up pretty much of my so called * A day at the Police Station , Malls , + Friends * .

Labels:


Blogger ChaosRaymond said on April 18, 2007 at 1:04:00 AM GMT+8  

Wow.. wad a cool yet scary day for u.. Hrmm.. how did the harasser look like and wad happened? Drug addicts?


Blogger ElaineCharmaine said on April 18, 2007 at 12:55:00 PM GMT+8  

LOL...I dunno how did the harasser look like...because that person is only sending me sms to harass me so yeah...If I knew who is it then I can tell you who is it =D


Blogger Soo said on April 19, 2007 at 10:40:00 PM GMT+8  

then do you know that person? i my self got plenty on tat...

http://s-o-o.blogspot.com


Blogger Soo said on April 24, 2007 at 12:03:00 AM GMT+8  

update eh!
http://s-o-o.blogspot.com/


Blogger ElaineCharmaine said on April 24, 2007 at 11:06:00 AM GMT+8  

my line got problem! =(!!! I can't online for days! my dsl keep blinking! I'll try to update if i can =D

Post a Comment