Happy Mothers Day .
Sunday, May 13, 2007 // 0 comment(s)

Happy Mothers Day to all mummies out there =DD

I heart my mummy too <33 .

This year's Mother's day is kinda normal , only went out to have dinner yesterday because knew that today will have many people out there celebrating also . So we went Four Seasons to try out their steamboat because we happened to be at Asia City shopping and dunno where to go to celebrate . The food was alright la , but the amount of each selections not much le , Kinda limited also the selections ... see also dunno what to eat . Compared to the time that my family and I went to HK and try out their steamboats , super nice and many selections to choose from ... 5 ppl eat until cost MYR 500++...which is about HKD 1000+ ...at Four Seasons...it is very super little selections + little portions and pricey . Moreover , when you go there , if u're not eating and u're seating on there , you'll automaticly be charged MYR 5.00 , whether you eat or not . So pictures of food only , I didn't take pictures of my mummy , daddy & myself ... =X... even when I was taking pictures of the food with my cellphone the people working in the shop keep staring at me , and boy that shop has a lot of workers~! Like every corner also got one ... scary le...


Dunno what to order...so order this few things le...








Each colour plates got their own prices... don't be fool by the colours also...some they put the colours there , the selections is not there...


We totally ate 16 plates of different selections...didnt finish them all also...full le.. cost us MYR 105++... Ain't worth it =X... I think la... but worth a try also la if you guys want ...

I gave it 6.5-7/10 ratings =D... & I still wonderwhy so many people go there and eat ~ .

And this year didn't get anything for mummy because she doesn't want anything , said wasting money . But in return she said next time my 1st pay must treat her and daddy out for a meal ... So I'm like Okay =DD

Labels:

Post a Comment