Boredomz .
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 // 0 comment(s)

Kay I'm bored kay , since I got tagged by Eilvane =D
I proudly present to you ...


5 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG
- phone
- wallet
- key
- lipbalm
- and nothing...

5 THINGS FOUND INSIDE UR PURSE/WALLET
- Cash
- Neoprints and and my picture
- Namecards of some companies
- Bank cards
- Identity card

5 FAVOURITE THINGS IN MY ROOM
- Pillow! I love pillows!
- Bed!
- The AirCon
- My Pc!
- and of course my portable harddisk.

5 THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO
- Tan Tan Tan.
- I wish I can cook.
- Learn french properly
- Sing properly .
- Dance properly =))

5 THINGS UR CURRENTLY INTO
- Taking pictures. UHH! I just did this again!
- Into Hangies.
- I love bling blings eventhough I dont wear them that much =D
- All kinds of weird musics I never heard of...
- I dunno la!

Labels:

Post a Comment