The Chub's Grill , Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Monday, January 9, 2012 // 1 comment(s)

My parents & I headed to The Chub's Grill for dinner tonight. Treated my parent's for dinner at this new grill joint as it was our first visit and to celebrate my parent's 20+ years anniversaries, glad it did not disappoint at all. 

pictures time.


my parents :)


our main courses - the grills!

The food was good and portion was reasonable, in general but I really liked my mum's Grilled Salmon priced at MYR 45 for a full platter, I ordered the Grilled Lamb Shoulder ; MYR 25 and my dad ordered the Grilled Pork Belly ; MYR 25 which both are their Chef's specialties. The grills generally have a satay sauce taste to it but when the meat is in your mouth, it tasted different - more grill flavors in it. Though I think it lacked a bit of the charcoal grilled flavor but its alright, many of you don't fancy that kind of flavor anyways.


so good it pops! :)

As for drinks, we each ordered their signature chilled drinks - Chilled Mango, Kiwi & Peach. Priced at MYR 5 each, these light and easy to consume drinks are considered reasonable as they include a generous portion of yogurt pearls inside and it is definitely something new for the locals here, as I've not seen much of this type of pearls in Malaysia except when I was in Kuala Lumpur. Definitely worth the try!


Till Then!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Anonymous Anonymous said on January 9, 2012 at 11:24:00 PM GMT+8  

Love the format ;)

-Bryan

Post a Comment