Kuala Lumpur - Yap Chuan Bak Kut Teh, Honeymoon Dessert House , Vive La Vida
Monday, September 6, 2010 // 1 comment(s)

Last Wednesday night was spent with Denise, Beverley &  her family along with a few uncles because it was Bev's final night here in Malaysia so we had dinner together at a famous Bak Kut Teh place in Puchong called Yap Chuan , which is famous for its Klang Bak Kut Teh as they got interviewed before
 and amazingly, the food was really delicious, they are also famous for their steam fish.
I did not take any picture of the place but I found some in another blog, 





credits all 3 pictures to http://www.j2kfm.com 

After dinner we headed to Honeymoon Dessert House, a Hong Kong style dessert parlour for Dessert 


Denise's.



Water Chestnut + Sesame Seeds is what I had .


Bev's .



After dessert, we headed to a new place called Vive La Vida for our normal catch up and chill out session.
Apparently the owner here also owns the German restaurant & Bar that we used to go next door, Munch Gasthaus.













We had a great night just chit-chatting and playing monopoly till the whole night,
before saying Au Revoir to Bev again for the last time.

Miss her already :)


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyways,
its the beginning of my 3 weeks holidays but I've so much to do.
My main task during this holidays is to design the flyers, banners & poster for my class event in Oct.
I am stressed out because what I design will appear in schools, magazines & newspapers throughout KL.
And I have to crack all my ideas from tomorrow onwards.
Also, I have to do my Dissertation proposal.
Snap.
Holidays doesn't seem like a holiday anymore now.

Till then.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


Blogger Janice said on September 7, 2010 at 1:20:00 AM GMT+8  

Cool. I always went there if I'm craving for bat kut teh because my house is just nearby there, less than 10 minutes drive :DD

Post a Comment