Melt My Heart To Stone
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

Just a short update.
Few pictures over the weekends @ Sunway Pyramid , The Apartment & The Laundry.



Awesome people that came and surprise visited me on Saturday afternoon when they knew I'm not well * missing out Leslie * haha
Hows not to love ? :)


I won't forget that this year's St Patrick ,
we had Guiness , Leffe , Hoegaarden , Victoria Beer , Heineken and Tiger all on one table.

Then we headed to The Laundry ,

while the others continued with cocktails ,
we also opened a bottle of premium white wine ,
Paso Sol Vintage 2008 ,
from Chile.

Awesomely smooth , I must say.

Had dinner at FullHouse with Bev.







Oh I caught Alice in the wonderland with Leslie after our dinner at Sakae Sushi with the bunch the next day , it was nice :)
worth the watch.

Presentation has been awesome today , glad its over for now.

Got good comments regarding the website;
tons of people was asking me to sell the website to Cititel :D
Haha , maybe I should?
Scored 18/20 btw :)

Its holiday for me tomorrow!
Till then!

Labels:

Post a Comment