Look what we've got here.
Monday, January 4, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

Its a new year .

Got no time to like elaborate all the happenings .

Its mostly in my twitter anyways.

Gotta love all the barbeques , gatherings with love ones , outings , fireworks and of course , FOOD!

BUT

I'm not going to post all the food pictures teehee.

Only 3 pictures . Random ones .


Met up with lots of my relatives but I only took pics with the little ones :P

Last minute Pool Party at Bev's place on saturday night

I had tons of fun and met lotsa new faces!

A lot of them their pictures is not here cause they anti-social :P hahaha
*kidding . they just didn't want their face to appear here haha!


and yesterday was spent celebrating my parent's 29 yrs wedding anniversary .

We went to Dome after a super long hours of shopping in a while.

Had an awesome dinner. Dome KK didn't dissapoint compared to Dome KL.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !
(iknowyou'rereadingthis)

xx

and to all that ended their holidays yesterday ,

HAPPY BACK-TO-NERD-MODE!


and I've yet to start on my report :P
which means - DEAD!
(but I'm not the only one haha!)

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment