Randomness sisters .
Sunday, June 14, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

I heart my sisters :)
They're always there , through ups & downs .
Thank you all so much , without you all ...
I am very sure I've gotten crazy because of my dramatic life .
xoxo
elaine .


Went to Sunway Pyramid for dinner on friday night and we walked around , had dinner at Gasoline but it was so dark I didn't bother to take any pics then ..

Muacks :P

Had another random sister day over at Bev's yesterday .
went over since afternoon and watched HK series all the way till evening then
watched David Foster & Friends's superb concert .

Amazingly awesome . We enjoyed , we laughed , we sang , we teared .

Most of all , we danced the night away :P Like crazy people 4 of us inside the room *hush !

Our dinner..












Then around 1am , we headed to AC again for drinking session . Boy , the ride there was awfully long , from just a 10 minutes drive thing , it became about 40 minutes thing due to the police checking nearby sunway pyramid .

well , I had fun after that awesomely bad day about french oral , really unlucky to get him as jury .

Thanks again sisters!

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment