Ours to keep .
Sunday, May 24, 2009 // 2 comment(s)

Yesterday I had replacement classes ( on a saturday! ) and the school was so dead .

Supposed to have the whole hospitality and tourism students in school but predicted la , a lot of people didn't come .

I only attended Human Resource class . There is no revision classes because the lecturer didn't come . French , hehe..13 peoples went only :P

Before and After Human Resource class .

So little people in the class , so took pictures again haha.





These pictures , most of them taken by Siosen with my camera ...
Melvin did the LOL
Ivana did the NON


Kelly with her sexy black pantyhose
& I have nothing better to do , but to take Bev and Siosen's smiling pic :P


Facial expressions :)

Then , around 11pm Bev pmed me on msn . There goes what happened after that ,
hahahaha!

WEBCAM-WHORING!


REALLY SS-ING .


I had so much laughter , even Loh and Daniel asked us out for a drink we couldn't bother to go . hahahaha
sorry guys !


Total * hearts *

One more week of classes . Then trials . omg .


p/s: Bryan , if you happened to read this in Bali , I just wanted to say I saw your text but I didn't reply because I was still ZzZz (: hahaha have a great holidays !

Labels: , ,


Blogger Christina Liew Man Ling said on May 25, 2009 at 5:39:00 PM GMT+8  

cam whore kau kau man u all..hahahha
ur tongue so long wei...


Blogger ElaineCharmaine said on May 26, 2009 at 4:52:00 PM GMT+8  

Haha yabah! my tongue not long la haha ... i wish it is hahaha!

Post a Comment