Of No Love .
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

I slept at 5am this morning rushing my Industrial Training report . Took me two days and I managed to do a 30+ pages written report , and the school's minimum standard is 18-20 pages . I have yet to do my appendix , the picture slotting part . I don't know which pictures to put , there's just so many & since it is just the first draft submission and Mr Tay Boon wants the complete report , I'll just give him everything except pictures . For now . =P

I've decided not to go back for chinese new year . not like I have a choice anyways , so going to change my airticket for something else ... but dunno when yet , because I'm still undecided what to do with the ticket , disposing airticket is a waste .

For once , I'm not celebrating Chinese New Year , and I won't be home .

I've been really healthy lately , I'm sick of having people telling me this and that cannot eat , its like EVERYTHING cannot eat , not even fried food . So everyday , all I ate was bread for brunch , oatmeals for dinner , on top of that , I make my own barley and chrysanthemum tea and I drink them everyday! When I'm feeling hungry , all I eat was rice crackers . This is going to stay for another 2 - 4 weeks .

Hell I'm going to eat like a madwoman when I get to eat again , because people who knows me knows how much I LOVE FOOD and I don't care even if I'm fat . Its Chinese New Year somemore , no chinese home cook food for me , no family , no sights of red packets . Sad Case .



ANYWAYS ! BACK TO BUSINESS !

DH 28 , FOOD AND BEVERAGE GROUP 1 & 2 supported by DC 28 students PRESENT YOU OUR FOOD PROMOTION ,



We're selling tickets from this week onwards , serving 5 course meals + 2 love mocktails for only RM65!

Date : 14th February , Veeeeee--dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This is part of our assignments and we're expecting about 90-100 people to come .

So , why spend your valentines day alone when you get to meet 100 more new people?

I knew there are also couples out there , thinking of having a different valentine day experience with your love one? Bring them here ! =)

For more info , just find me on msn , leave me msges on my tag box , or call me up @ Haha tag me if you want to know my number =)

Labels:

Post a Comment