Loving my friends .
Saturday, January 24, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Friends are wonderful people , don't you think so ?

Well , not ALL of them though , only SOME... because I've been betrayed quite a few times already so yeah , I really appreciate my friends that are still always there for me whenever I needed them .

This post is going to be about all my wonderful friends =)



Wonderful people in this picture : Denise , Loh & Daniel

Well , yesterday they took me out to relax when I'm not supposed to due to chicken pox , I'm actually supposed to quarantine myself for at least 2 weeks haha !

We went Sunway Pyramid - then One Utama to meet Loh - then to Loh's Crib - The Curve for dinner - Back to Sunway Pyramid for medical check up & then for a drink at Rainforest Bar ...


Denise and Daniel ...

Loh , this big guy here ... hahah is a very "good" brother , always kena bully by me..=P

We went to the apartment for dinner , its been a while since I last went there ... and all of them is their first time there...

Us =)

Denise's dinner...some steak burger ..

Mine was Peach Chicken supposedly with walnut sauce but I can't take nuts now so no nut sauce , accompanied with mashed potato .. its a bit dissapointing because I love this dish but it doesnt taste as nice without the walnut sauce =(

Loh and Daniel's dinner , they ordered the same food ... some burger .. n the portion was really huge..
Random pic of Denise & I

Dan's face , showing his "take pic" the rock pose..lol..

Ok , so I owe this big guy here a big favour , thanks kor for making my plans work hehe! =)
I know I'm thin already =S

After dinner , I went to try withdraw cash again and then my card got problem ... tried in 5 atms machine all can't withdraw ... now surviving with only rm200 in my wallet...die la..=x

My dad can't change my airticket , due to the time limit ... so .. the airasia people suggested that IF I want to fly back I have get a medical letter ... so I went to consult another doctor , the doctor refused to give me the letter instead asking me to lock myself in the room and told me what a pity and poor thing am I ... I HATE HIM he made me almost cry in the clinic with all his touchy words...LOL..

but then he's good hehe...I like talking to him...well , he kinda told me that I had gastrics because I told him that I had chest pains and back aches and I'm suprised that I didn't know..he was like "girl stop your medicines! you had too much !" then I'm like .. Heh? If I can ..then he gave me another medicine , antibiotic..and adviced me only to take it when I really need them =S...

then he's like.. no smoking , drinking blah blah...then he paused...AND WHY ARE YOU OUT? hahaha...supposed to be at home..

I'm like..I'm bored at home..hahahah..I had to go out..to do something..and he's like I know how you feel..haha..

even worst , he asked me to consult him again after my 2 weeks mc , saying I might need extra mcs after the check up =SSS

Sigh.

Anyways , on thursday night...

My new companion , for a week only Stripey the cat ... this cat really loves attention !!! I don't really like cats ... so why do I have a cat ? It's Kelvin's , asking me to take care of it for a week since he's going home for chinese new year ...taking care of this cat is a challenge for me!

Wonderful people : Janvier , for helping me to restock my water supply ...
Janice , for helping me to print out my reports and hand it to Beverley
Kelvin , for dropping by on thursday night to pass me your cat and bought
me dinner..at least no oatmeal for that night =P
Beverley, for helping me to pass up my reports , telling me whats happening
in school , dropping by buying me so many food stuffs whenever I'm sick!
Denise , for buying me so many food stuffs whenever I'm sick ... the most
loveliest thing you did was cooking me dinner (twice) when I'm sick...

AND FOR YOUR ACCOMPANIES BECAUSE I'M JUST SO FRIGGIN BORED AT HOME! =P

You people know I don't expect all these from you people everytime I'm sick , I love you guys to the max for the things you guys did ...

The sisters =)


-end-

Labels:

Post a Comment