First day of school for 2009 .
Tuesday, January 6, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Today is officially my first day of class for Term 5/2009...as every first day of the week is my holidays...


Went to school around 8.45am today because class starts at 9am...and amazingly nobody inform us that our timetable is changed again last minute ( yesterday or this morning ) I think..and friggin French Class starts at 8am! so that makes me late for my first day of class...okay I'm not suprised but the class only has 10! peoples in it when it is supposed to be like...30+ of us there...

French lecturer was a pretty young lady , only 23 years old and she looks like a korean ... However , I miss my old french lecturer still ... she speak louder at least...=S


around 9+am class ended...went to eat supposedly brunch , but the pan mee was so sucky I didn't finish it up...gawd now Im hungry...=S

next class is around 1pm...which is financial mathematics...got lost...with Bev finding the classroom...in the end we went to 5th floor and its lecture hall so we thought maybe its downstairs then we went down...2 floors..so we're at 3'rd floor...until Im like thinking and I told Bev I think it's 10th floor then the lift waiting is killing the time ... so we decided to walk up 7 floors ... it was hard and now I think I'm suffering from asthma again...chest really hurts lots..and I don't know why is it so cold in here?

Had financial and mathematic class with Ms Vivi , only like 15 mins? for introduction and thats it...I'm so gonna hate this subject! then waited until 2.30pm for English class...guess what? the lecturer came in and said she has to cancel the class and replaced it...and there goes , wasted 2 hours waiting for nothing...


Suddenly Mr Tayboon ( Head of Hospitality and tourism FNB department ) came in , and started pointing at like 15 of us there out of 20+ ppl...then he asked them out to sign an agreement..."Grooming Agreement" and said all these letters will be sent to their parents and also it will affect their studies ...

I wasn't selected ... Beverley almost got it because her hair dye ... luckily its more to brown and mine was also obvious but luckily brown...=S and he said nothing... so he just wished us "Happy New Year" and left the class...smiling...pity the rest though...

Tommorow night I'll be serving...sigh , so not looking forward to practical class... *God Help Me .

Labels:

Post a Comment