A fun , exhausting and memorable day...
Sunday, December 21, 2008 // 0 comment(s)

I had a fun day yesterday at Tanjung Aru Beach...it was another Form 5 Science 1 & 2's 2006 Class reunion and I'm glad I went because I met a lot of my old friends and it's kinda dissapointing also to not see some of them there...=S

Took a lot of pictures with my camwhore buddies..haha...

See Bev's first attempt to kiss me...and I'm like "eh don't come near me!" haha

Kissing Attempt 2..haha "still can't kiss my face la! "

Haha , 3rd attempt Vigita come to the rescue..Hahahaha
Apparently , yesterday's reunion made me realised , that Vigita & Chan is Ghey =P hahahaha

I love the angle of this pic...

Silly pics...
"Don't move or I'll shoot u Chan for bullying me ..." =P


Vigita & I

There's always a border to our friendship , but I won't let go because thats how I found you without a "ship" .
Am loving this 3 pictures...

Not bad ey? They took this picture themselves..haha

Chan trying to fly up high...


Bev , Chan & Vigita..the tallest always the highest...LOL..

Happy Bev...


As usual , the lovebird...Gabriel and Queenie..


My tanning legs..=S
Chan & I...
Chan trying to tan without making his face dark..haha


Ah!
LOLX Bev's look so wrong pose..pointing at Vigita's *ahemm..

Bev & I...
Chan looking at ...
Bev's named this pic that I took as "Paparatzi shot "

Roanne and Emily...enjoying themselves...

#Hearts <3

To the people who went for the reunion..like 20+ of you...thanks for the fun times =) and glad to see you people again after 2 years...and I love my tan =)

It all ended at 5+pm...then went to send friends home .. before I reached home at 6.15pm...showered and went out at 6.45pm to have dinner with Mary and her parents at Penampang...

The restaurant was so packed...=S after dinner around 8.45pm headed to Bev's house and wait for her to come back from Ctmall ..left around 10.15pm to Bed...

...supposedly meet Jeremy & the gangs at Rumba but I decided to stick to the girls first...
Had Flaming Lamborghini with the girls..Melissa , Bev & Mary...and theres this 4 guys sitting next table keep asking me what drink is that we ordered...and witness us drinking it..so sakai...=S even asked me are we drinking the flame...=SS

Later that I think they're so eager to be friends with me..the fella approached me again with ciggies...omg la I hate smokers..!..so I just smiled and said No..then this human just won't give up..then he asked me..you guys also 4 person right..we also 4 person..come join table la..I was like..owh..*smiled and said oops I have a phonecall..brb..(so coincidence got phone call that time) then went off... Then I came back..the fellas never give up! This time put red wine on the table for me.. and I was like? ?? then the fella said oh wait heres more..another few glasses for the rest..then fine la..we just drink..then they came again after a while bringing more glasses of red wines for me and Mary..and Mary hate the taste of wine so she gave it all to me..and this time the guy was like asking me if I'm driving I said no..why? then he's like I give you a ride la..then I looked at him...without a reply hahaha then I went to the ladies...when I came back after 10 minutes I think the person thought I went home jor and I'm like thank god man for annoying people to go off..

Later that Jeremy fetched me and mary to eat supper..on the way I puked in jeremy's car hahaha was really suffocating from so much smoke and mixed drinks..felt like crying after that but I just can't ... then it's supper time which ended up I didn't eat at all...lose my appetite..after drinking so much....talked to Sue and she's like keep saying the word "F*** you.. =S but she's really funny when she try to explain something hahaha...and she's a lesbian! =S

after that sent Mary home and reached home at 2+am...didn't sleep until this morning , went to church at 8.20am..thinking I might collapsed anytime since I was dead tired but I didn't..went Karamunsing after church to shop around and had brunch...reached home at 1+pm thinking I should really sleep..instead I didn't =P continue uploading the pictures and taddaa...a blog post about my day was form =P

Labels:

Post a Comment