Tired
Saturday, November 15, 2008 // 0 comment(s)

Gawd I'm feeling so freaking tired right now , am feeling so exhausted eventhough  I didn't do much ... slept at around 4am this morning and woke up at 10+am...then had breakfast after an hour...then watch Camp Rock ... stopped half way went to have lunch ... then continue watching ... till around 1+am I went to 1Borneo with my bro and dad to watch Quantum of Solace ... it was full of actions from the start till the end..I'm glad I didn't fall asleep because I'm so tired =S then came home continue Camp rock for another 15 mins ... then went out for dinner with parents before coming home finishing Camp Rock . Camp rock is very nice indeed , I love the ending when Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas duet :) 


Tonight I'll finally sleep early again for once .


p:s I wonder how you feeling ?


Labels:

Post a Comment