Another Tag !
Friday, June 6, 2008 // 0 comment(s)

6 things I'm passionate about;
* Going through my life expecting whats up the next day
* Loving my boyfriend
* Live life to the fullest
* Having fun with my friends
* Learning new things
* I DON'T KNOW =p


6 things I say too often;
* Hey
* Omg
* Are you serious?
* LOL
* What the heck
* Sigh


6 books I've read recently;
* Rasa Ria's piles of information books
* No
* Other
* Books
* Already
* =X


6 songs I could listen to over & over again;
* Colbie Calliat Ft Jason Mraz - Lucky
* Mariah Carey - Bye Bye
* Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time
* Kate Voegele - Hallelujah
* Rihanna - Take A Bow
* Ashanti - The Way I Love You


6 things I learnt for the past year;
* Liars exist everywhere
* I do enjoy playing with wires =S
* Im lucky in a lot of ways that sometimes I didn't realize
* I admire a lot of people
* Do not be too friendly with people
* I can do a lot of things I didn't expect I can do =)

6 people to tag;

* Denise
* Melvin
* Tammi
* and
* I
* dunno who else=X

Labels:

Post a Comment