Monday, May 26, 2008 // 0 comment(s)

Tagged! :/

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves .
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse . These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by . Continue this game by sending it to other people .

#1 If your lover betrayed you , what will your reaction be ?
- Im mad of course!

#2 If you can have a dream to come true , what would it be ?
- I will wish for all of my dreams to come true=P

#3 What will your dream wedding be like ?
- Hmm...well , we'll see this in the next dunno how many years time =P

#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you ?
- Towards some stuffs of course I do!

#5 What's your ideal lover like ?
- he has what I wanted already :)

#6 Which is more blessed , loving someone or being loved by someone ?
- of course Being loved by someone.

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love ?
- It Depends ...=X

#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached , what would you do ?
- Just give up and move on! unless I really do love him =P

#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days ?
- Definately Yes!

#10 If you have a choice ,what kind of family you want to be born into ?
- Better than my parents now in many ways!

#11 Is being tagged fun ?
- Sometimes!

#12 How do you see yourself in ten years time ?
- I'll be an adult , completed my studies , working & have fun at the same time , being with the people I love =P

#13 Who are currently the most important people to you ?
- my family, my close friends & yks!

#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is ?
- Crazy and funny as ever!

#15 Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor ?
- Married but poor.

#16 What's the first thing you do every morning ?
- Off my alarm and call my baby!

#17 Would you give all in a relationship ?
- If I really love that person of course yea ...

#18 Do you live to love , live to hate or live for the sake of living ?
- ALL , I wish I don't have to live to hate!

#19 What type of friends do you like ?
- Those who doesn't bitch or betray me!

#20 What type of friends do you dislike ?
- Show offers , people with attitude problem

Tagged by : My Mary mei! :D

Here are the 8 lucky people who's gonna be tagged :
#1 - B!
#2 - Denise
#3 - Tammi
#4 - Kelvin
#5 - My sister!
#6 - Yiren
#7 - Chan Qing Sheng
#8 - Cassandra

Labels:

Post a Comment