Rebekah , 19th Birthday =)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 // 0 comment(s)


Today that special someone drew this for me when I was at class ... it's because I'm so stressed up with all the assesments coming up ... and he wants me to be happy ... it really did light up my day ... thanks a lot! =)
ps: It's nice no matter what you said about it =)

This one , you drew it while I'm studying last night ... while accompanying me ...everytime I read your post about this drawing in your blog , I teared ...every words you said touched me in every single way ... Thanks for always being there when I needed you =)


This one you made with my name "elaine" ... suprised when I saw this when I got home from dinner service .


Cupcakes that I bought from school pastry kitchen , made by the culinary art students ... cute aye? The pink one doesnt taste nice though ... =X









The things we made for Rebekah today ...



Gave her a Nike Bottle that she wanted ... =) glad she like it...



A thong from TopShop ... =P put it inside the water bottle just now along with the paper...LOL...


Today is so in the mood to celebrate Rebekah's birthday , during Plants and Premises class we were supposed to like present something about Air Conditioner..instead of presenting what we've discussed ... this is what SioSen wrote and presented about our group...LOL...and Ms Hema said "Happy Birthday " and everyone started singing ... =D
More suprises coming up.... I gotta go ...








Post a Comment