Pictures says it all =)
Sunday, February 17, 2008 // 0 comment(s)

On Wednesday night , Denise , GG & I went to Sunway Pyramid to eat dinner at Kim Gary.. walked a bit then when all the shops is closing we went to Halo Cafe to drink beer ... there's this 2 singers really can sing...i love their voice...and apparently it was valentines eve so many love songs and one of my dear sister cried because of the song " when you said nothing at all - Ronan Keating " ... you know who you are and I hope you feel better now , what is past is past so move on and live life to the fullest sis! =) you still have us!

Valentines Day itself ...


It says everyone has somebody on this day , I don't get to spend my valentines with my significant other this valentines but heck who cares , like mary said " everyday is valentines day " ... and I spent it with my sisters & cousin and uncle =) really had fun !


Went Tesco and bought a bottle of red wine from Bordeux France , the grape was mixture of Cabernet Franc , Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot ... & it tastes spicy , apparently we drank it while eating corn + butter ...this wine is supposed to go with game , poultry and stuffs like that ... I thought drinking Chivas + eating KFC which I did last trip back home ... is weird but this is really something different I tried lately =)

No flowers or chocolates nor a date with someone special this valentines but I Got this white gold ring from that special someone for this valentines during my last stay back home , remembered we only get to spend an hour that night and he secretly slipped the ring into my finger while I'm talking to Beverly =X ... heck , we didn't get to spend valentines together but we did talked on the phone for 8 hours that day and webcammed for 4 hours =D really fun talking crap and just crap about anything we can crap about =p

At Buffalo Steakhouse , Beverley & Janice ! Thanks Beverley's dad for fetching us out and uncle is really kind enough to take 4 "daughters" of his hahaha to eat dinner with him that night ...



Denise & I ..the candle almost burn my hair =P Hahahahaha

Colourful drinks at Station 1 ... don't remember their names ...

Remembered that night that Marvin & the rest said " Elaine , today so not like you wei , today don't drink alcohol drinks , today upgrade to "umbrella" drinks ... ! " I burst out laughing ... LOL but that night I did drink sips of beer ... thanks to Denise.... Give face =) LOL!
Mu , Rebekah , GG , Marvin , Me , Denise , Sio Sen ... had a fun night chit chatting with them before flying back to KK for Chinese New Year Holiday ... Met LohYiren too... he was tipsy somehow glad to meet him again , the last time I actually met him before that was like when we went The Curve and he fetched us from there to his house to open another 2 bottle of wine ... fun times!

Cousin & I at Sunway Lagoon ...was soaked wet that time but heck ...


Beverley , GG & Denise ...

Oh , in front of Quicksilver shop during the event in Sunway Lagoon ... damn packed ...



We get to watch live wakeboarding ... the participants was from all over the world ...


Saw this weird figure in one of the exhibition place ... looks like some doll kissing to me =X



Us sisters =)

Denise & Beverley ...

The tickets to the event , Quiksilver invited me to this event by giving 2 event tickets and I was thinking who to ask with to the event and I also thought of not going but its such a waste ... in the end when I went to redeem the tickets the worker gave me extra 2 tickets without me asking ... so yeah feeling so lucky that day and I asked the other 3 girls to go along =) we had fun playing the rides and all but ya I'm just going to post this few pictures =P


Jco is still better than Big Apple! =P



Saw this on one of the table during class ... sigh , people can be so mean at times ... =X



Colourful jelly beans that my sister packed for our friends back home ...


with 36 flavours in a can ... =D


I miss this biscuits ! Sis , if u're reading this , bring more of this for me next time !!


Mint chocolate , with all the bubbles in it ... really looked like those caramel chocolates from Russia that I've tasted before ... Miss it!


GUMMY BEARS! haha from Germany! even my dad loves them! =P

More candies back home from Singapore ! I miss all of it...even brought toblerone and jelly beans back here ... lol



Sister and I during CNY at Sandakan ....



They said she looked like me when I was a baby , I don't think so ... just that she's fair like me =) some think she's my sister...some thought she's my baby! LOL! and I'm already very tanned now..


Leslie , Sister and I...(Leslie is Beverly's Bro) ... ssing at one of the shops in Warisan Square , god knows that day how much SS pictures we took in like 5 boutiques in Warisan Square while my parents shopping ... LOL...this one most decent one....others like omg..hahaha !



Asiatic Lilies ... because I love them =) He drew it for me ...


Centrepiece during last Friday dinner service , nice right ? I enjoyed my meals ... main course was lamb leg , and the portion was large , Tiramisu for dessert...how tempting ... thanks to someone for inviting & treating =) didnt take other pictures le...busy enjoying my food =P!


The mocktail drink I made last monday , named it Love Bite ....




I made this on my first bartending ... really successful ... made 30++ glasses I guess...sold 20+ glasses and another few glasses the chefs and lecturers requested ... my lecturer said it tasted like Shirley Temple ...


This desserts is seriously nice , that chocolate thing taste like Famous Amos!


Tilapia Fish cooked with papillote style ...+ turned potato + white wine



Tomato fondue ...

Arborio rice and mushroom , Risotto...really taste good!


Spanish tomato cold soup...the spanish people really no taste buds ... this is not nice!

At The Curve ,


Denise took this picture of me while eating TGIF'S double cheeseburger...she thinks the way I eat is 'cute' ! LOL...OMG..


Look at how GG eat man!


Both of us tired of eating , too full already .... what's next? Starbucks! then we head to Loh's Crib for wine ...

See Bev's mouth open so big...cute yea...=P



The burger that cost MYR 20 , when you eat it , all you feel is the juiciness and tenderness of the beef meat ...but its kinda tasteless somehow..so yah this is still not the best double cheeseburger I've tasted

went Ikea and Ikano power house before that , and I saw a lot of cute little puppies , hamsters , spiders , snakes , rabbits at this pet shop that I dont recall the name ...can't take pictures so no pictures of the pets...=(



I didn't know even dogs have sanitary pads until I saw this ...


Few months back , four days after we came back from KK we went to Sunway Pyramid and opened a bottle of red wine at Le something ( i forgot the name ) after dinner service at school =P

at the ladies ...




Happy moments...remembered we were talking about couple stuffs that night , apparently because of the jiwang moods all of us having ...

Tosses for everything ... *Cheers!
whats on my mind now?
Thinking whether I should go Singapore next Friday ... it might be another crazy idea somehow ... Sis , Bev and Jon really wants me to go , I can't decide because Im worried over a few stuffs and I might just get exhausted again like last week when I had to fly 2 times in less than 24 hours =X
Ireallyhatetopackandunpack!
how ?

Labels:

Post a Comment