of Randomness!
Thursday, September 13, 2007 // 0 comment(s)

So I've not updated for a very very long time =P nor have I posted a proper post ... many happenings lately ...



1st term going to end real soon , after the endless assesments and assignments ( 1 month +9 days of assesments or me ok ! Imagine having assesments and presentations everyday! + researches!)



I'm relief because I did well in almost all my papers..that is all my marks exceeded half of the supposing fullmarks..so I think I can pass this term...just that my business papers might pull my marks down ... so I gotta work harder for the next paper which is on next monday ... then I'm going to be free as a bird for a week + =P



So , last week while Denise was at my house studying the whole morning...we suddenly got bored and decided to go to Sunway Piramid just to engrave our names on a pendant...its like Our initial...J.E.D - Janice , Elaine , Denise...each of us have one...which cost us MYR162 for all 3~ After that we went home and continued studying like crazy people again...siao already us went to do that thing and then satisy then go home ! lol...






Something Happened when we wanted to cook just now...apparently we don't remember how long we didn't cook at home...so our rice cooker was not use for a very long time...somehow the last time we cooked rice we forgot to wash the rice pot and guess what happens to it when we wanted to use it just now...



*Warning man! If you dislike eww things...don't look at this picture!
















Gross right...I was like trying to wash it...with one hand * not looking at it...makes me wanna vomit everytime I look at it! Then my cousin volunteered to wash it...



Apparently , the 3 rice cookers at my house...was used...



1. Another rice pot unwashed ... luckily still "in good condition" cuz the rice was cooked yesterday...



2.Another rice cooker used to cook soup...



3.Another one is like what you see on the picture up there...





So yeah , it is very gross yak'now...like you don't feel like using it to cook rice anymore...all the germs...EWW!





So since we cooked the soup already...we decided to just order rice take away from downstairs malay shop...my cousin thought of us for being very Hungry people....instead of ordering MYR3.00 rice...which is a lot for 4 people ( got extra again for another person)....He ordered MYR5.00 rice! that's so much...still got extra somemore..hahaha..end up everybody have to eat so much...





Thats about it...































Do you know?



How I feel deep inside?



Do you care?
Post a Comment