Another Fun Night Out !
Friday, April 13, 2007 //

Anyways , yesterday was a fun night . Well , its always nice hanging out with people who loves you yea? I have people who loves me around me & hates me around me too , but thats life . Oh well , pictures ... =D


Mary wrote my name on a piece of 7-11 reload receipt paper =D <3


4 girls & A guy =D Few said Chan looked like a girl too . =P


Mary & I (looking at my phone I suppose)



Me texting , Beverly attempt to take picture of Mary & Mary took Bev & I's picture .



3 of us .

Mary Mei <3s me.

Beverly & I .


Eilvane , Chan & Beverly .

Eilvane & I .


Chan , Eilvane & I . <3
Mei mei <3.

Mr Specky CB! hahahahah! Cute!


The junks we can't really live without?


Nokia VS Sony Ericsson =D ( Apparently only my phone was SE)


During Dinner at a restaurant . Camera Shy . NOT.


My dinner . Honey + Lamb Rice = Not nice . SUX.

Seriously , I hate this man ! Never ever cook Lamb & honey together!


Fun times . More hang outs?




Unexpected events left me feeling confused as usual .

Labels: