New Hairstyle!
Thursday, September 16, 2010 // 2 comment(s)

I got a new haircut like 2 days ago ,
it was suprisingly, 

Short.

I wanted it to be but I didn't expect it to be that short.
So I am still getting used to it after having long hair for such a long time.


apparently the people around me likes it.
I don't know if I like it all that much but I got to get used to it.

I went to Kokol Hill today,
that place was cold especially because it rained and it was misty.

It was sad because I was expecting to have a better view of KK from there,
which was really, 
breathtaking.

No pictures though.
Bought my SLR but forgot to put my memory card in :(
Nevermind,
there's always next time.

Oh yes.
Back in KK for holidays,
and it is Malaysia Day tomorrow.

Shall see if I'll upload some random pics in my next posts because the connection is ... :(

Till then.

Labels: ,


Blogger Caroline said on September 16, 2010 at 8:08:00 AM GMT+8  

nice! i tot u gonna upload d one u put in tumblr one. :p look cute ah! :)


Blogger ElaineCharmaine said on September 16, 2010 at 8:34:00 AM GMT+8  

I did put my picture into Tumblr? I don't think I did out any recently. hehe but thanks :)

Post a Comment