& Still. It comes back to us.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

Yesterday, me friends ( Bev & Siosen ) was talking about dieting and stuffs about that.
and all of a sudden, we came up with an idea.
To have healthy foods such as oatmeals everyday during lunch break.
Since like, our lunch breaks are always at the peak time where finding a place to eat is a burden.
We decided to bring our own healthy food everyday since they wanted to do diet and such.

I don't know what you all think about dieting.
Well, to me dieting is not a really good way to lose weight.
Especially when I'm a food lover and I don't really care how much I weight.
As long as I'm still in the medium rage and such,
to get the opportunity to eat is like a blessing to me so I don't choose to do any diets.

However, today onwards I am going to join them girls with this "dieting" sessions.
Reason to this is cause, I really felt like what I have been eating in KL is seriously,
Unhealthy
.

I have carbs everyday, like seriously French Fries 5 days a week minimum.
My meat intake is like, everyday at least there will be 2 meals with meat.
Whatever it is,
Pork, Beef & Chicken to be exact.
Priority.
& I hardly take raw veges cause I don't eat cold stuffs especially salads.
Sugar for me is nothing because sweet drinks are like occasional drinks to me.
I don't take any other form of milk , except for Milo.
and I umm... love foods with cheese a tad-bit too much.

The only way to stop my seriously unhealthy eating habit is to cut down on them.

Well today, all I had with my friends was these.


and we're doing it for the next I don't know how long more :P

we have punishment even for snacking.
Vending machines are like enemies now.

&
while eating we had our time off,
playing Monopoly Deal.
and
later that,
we went to Pyramid to shop for healthy food to bring to college from tomorrow onwards :)
Kinda kills the boredom of long breaks.


Till then.


Labels:

Post a Comment