Monday .
Monday, February 23, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Oh , so its another monday . Theres signs that this week is going to be a hectic one AGAIN . So , instead of going out over the weekends till morning I only went out on Friday night for Eden Lake and supper and Saturday for brunch and shoppings at Sunway Pyramid .

I'm so happy I don't feel as exhausted anymore , kinda miss the life of staying home after some time now =) .

Will have to go school later to do my Food and Beverage assignment at the library , internet does not help at all! Give all crappy information that is not related at all .

Then , Beverley , Daniel , Sean , Wai and Delhousie will be coming over for brunch so will be meeting them .


One thing I'm wondering
When you run out of friends
Will you be coming back home?

Let's think this through again
Let's take a different spin
Why can't I leave you alone?

Somewhere tonight, you may be found
With some other girl you've been dragging around
You lie to yourself, and you lie to me
It seems like the truth is your worst enemy

I'm tired, tired of the fight
I'm tired of the lonely days and the dark endless nights
It's taken some time, cause I didn't know
If I could ever let you go
You helped me figure it out

I may be found, somewhere tonight
Cursing the day you walked into my life
What's done is done, I can't change time
But I'll be damned if I'm not gonna try

But every now and then, my heart gives in
To the hope that someday you'll change
Then alone I'll wake, to my own mistakes
That it's just a foolish game .



Labels:

Post a Comment