Long post.
Thursday, February 19, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Omg , I didn't know the first picture for this post will be the condom picture . =S hahaha , anyways , school was so tiring ... I slept at 2am yesterday because I fall asleep and I only woke up like around I dunno what time to off my bedside lamp , I guess it was morning already then I got back to the dreamland and only end up waking up at 12.45pm because of a text message!! and class was at 1pm!

Went off to school at 1pm....reached class within 7 minutes + lift waiting ... boy I'm good ahaha. I can't imagine how fast did I walked because I didn't even run! haha

And Joel was at my house like few hours ago , he came by knocking my window and my door without saying a word...I got so freaked out I didn't dare to open the door until after 2 minutes of knocking...first thing I opened the door I'm like so relieved ...then I was like suprised he came , came by just to smoke here =( , chit-chat and get fish food from me at that odd hours!

It's time to update this long awaited long post about my last weekend happenings...


It was Loh's birthday past few days , didn't expect to celebrate though because we just met him like the day before and classes was on ... until we had sudden changed of plans ...

Liew fetched Denise and I to Subang Parade to meet Kevin ... this fella just came back from Aussieland and KK ...went to Asia Cafe for dinner after that ...later on Daniel came joining us ... then Sean came with Chloe .... had a chit chatting session as usual then Kevin , Denise , Liew & I left to Sunway Pyramid to shop a bit .

Suddenly , Loh called to ask where are we and said he'll be joining us . So we did our last minute birthday present shopping and got him presents that made his day . He was having an emo birthday before meeting us haha , and I'm glad he's happy after meeting us .

We went to Republic to celebrate his birthday ...

Got him a condom ...=D hahahaha we took his "virteenity" away hahaha .



We didn't know its a keychain .


My B52-shot
It was a mixture of Grand Mannier , Baileys and Kahlua . Lovely drink =)


There was this old joke that we made a year ago , about pink teddy bears for Loh ... hehe , Yim came up with it and because my last trip back the bear was sold out , we decided to get him this keychain instead hahahaha
he really hates them but that night he's happy to have it =P


Liew the pilot and I =S


Denise , Kevin & Birthday boy .

His third present was a t shirt with really cool caption on it haha he liked it and he immediately stripped and wore it =P

Group picture...apparently , theres something wrong with my camera's flash settings...so pictures are so f-ugly.

Next came my law presentation that we got 18/20 for . Really proud of my groupmates , as their leader I would like to say ALL OF YOU did a great job . Despite having different timetables , since our course is like different and I barely knew all of you before this project , I'm glad we managed to pulled it off together .
I only posted 2 pictures la..
Personally , I like the Romeo & Juliet & the Kung Fu Panda story...those guys really put up their creative ideas and efforts and made everyone laughed!


I was the lawyer....


Part of me doing presentation ...


Owh my messy room , a week ago...and my laundry , is pilled up even more than that now...=S

On 14th February 12.30am after a tiring hectic day at school preparing for school food promotion until 11+pm... Denise and Beverley came to the house to suprise me and bought me vday present =) Really nice of them...

Then , after sipping teas and snacks , chit-chatted and these girls got crazy and end up after 2 hours ...haha ...






These are just the few pictures , LOL..there's also a very funny video , appaerantly the guys saw it in my camera and always tease us about it! I also broked a mug due to having so much fun ... hahaha

Awesome V-day gifts ,
Those signatures are from my classmates , 30 of us + lecturers ..




Made with Love food promotion was a sucess! =)



The Thank you gift , besides giving out pictures , we also gave away brownies .


Roses for everyone ...


The transformation of the normal restaurant ... to the event's itself...



Was listening to the culinary art student , Simon ... explaining about the dishes ...


Spot me , the first girl in line to go out with the tray of amuse bouche haha...behind me was Ivana , smiling ... got time to pose for camera somemore ...


Mr Tayboon , with his usual serious face explaining food knowledge ...





Mushroom soup ala cappucino style , this soup really good...reminds me of home cooked soup ..


The chocolate moist cake with chocolate dipped strawberry...


Amuse bouche , the oyster .


Prawn Salad ...


Braised lamb shank with risotto .


The process of the preparations , only part of it...



I spotted myself standing beside Melvin , beside the pillar dunno doing what during one of the briefing ...


Okay , part of the crazy team =P hahaha



I was glittering the word " LOVE "


Our talented singers , only 16!
they sing really nice songs that melt everyone's heart .
Which one of them was , Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Calliat for closing...special memories for this song ...
Anyways , their first opening song was Love Story by Taylor Swift ... and everytime they sing everyone's head will be focusing on them ...



Last briefing in the evening before the event starts..


The lady was our photographer...
along with this man below..
we had like 2 professional photographer that night...which we have yet to get any of the pictures from them...a video camera man...and Qudeen who goes around snapping most of this pictures you see here...but during serving time he didn't take la..because he had to serve too...


That night , we had reporter too ... from The Star newspaper , damn fussy fella ... he was seated on the stage as VIP...with lecturer ... and I was stationed at station A ... to serve the tables at the stage and the 3 rows of tables after the stage...

The cool lecturers that was involve in this event with us ...this is what they get after the event was over...
got themselves wet with milk and water..hahaha

Mr Patrick Daya
I remembered him asking one of my friends whether his phone is with her , and that is the most important thing! He even said thank you to us for wetting his underwear ! haha


Mr Alex Stephen ...


Mr Patrick Daya , very damn sarcastic lecturer..but he's really nice!


Another sarcastic , strict , fierce yet good lecturer ... also the head of the F&B department , Mr Yeoh Tay Boon... hahaha posing somemore..


Few of the tables I served...


These guests are the few people that I know , Sigit( my role play partner) was saying ... wow elaine , from becoming a lawyer now become waitress ah..ahahahaha


Fandi and his really sweet girlfriend...spot me behind! haha taking pictures with denise!



Overall , it was a great one! I had so much fun and it was really definately a different experience ... I'm glad it was over...and I do miss having great times with them . The team works we had that time , and also we supported each other and embarassed our lecturers in front of the guests by humiliating them on stage =D fun . fun . fun .

After the dinner , we had a blast too before doing our cleaning and in the end 12am we all left...then Beverley and I went to Asia Cafe for dinner/supper with the guys as usual...

Wish I can post more pictures , but there's like 5 different cameras that night and the people are people we don't normally see in school , so have to just wait for the pictures... and these pictures are not in sequence because I was too lazy to sort them all again...=D perhaps , I will upload more in the future =S

Right now it's time to sleep , tommorow got filming to do at school ... hope it'll going to be a fun one again because I suck in acting =D

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment