Chicken Pox .
Friday, January 16, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

This is what I've read from the net .

Chickenpox is highly infectious and spreads from person to person by direct contact or through the air from an infected person’s coughing or sneezing. A persons with chickenpox is contagious 1-2 days before the rash appears and until all blisters have formed scabs.

It takes from 10-21 days after contact with an infected person for someone to develop chickenpox.



Means all these while I'm already having the symptoms . Considering I consult the doctor last week thinking and she told me I'm just having a normal cold and eye allergic . Which is all okay now , and yet I get constant fever like 3 times a day every 2-3 days . Till last night I started spotting red spots on my body , about 10 of it , around my tummy there ... then first thing that came across my mind was Chicken pox?

It was so weird that I have that thought , somemore its not itchy and I never actually seen a real chicken pox ( because my siblings none of them have them yet )so I went and google up some pictures , omg boy its so similar that it scares me I can't sleep at all .

I tried so hard to sleep last night and I got fever twice and shivered till I fall asleep around 4am ? This morning I woke up and I have like another 40 red spots all over my body *cries , went to see doctor and she gave me 2 weeks MC .


Sigh , so much to think about now , and it all happened at the wrong time . IM SO HATING EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW !

p/s: just when I said I hate everything , I just received a text from Bev saying theres another 2 new assignments for French . WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Labels:

Post a Comment