Mary mei tagged me!
Saturday, September 27, 2008 // 0 comment(s)

State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.
No tag backs (as in once I’ve done this, please don’t tag this exact tag again.)

1. I laugh very loud when I really mean it ... some say its so scary that I laugh like that =X

2. I get headaches if I get an extra sleep even if its just an hour eventhough I didn't had enough sleep for days . ya sad I know =X

3. I love the colour brown / bronze no matter what!

4. I dance with him when we're doing our shopping , ya ask me how =P

5. I seriously hate all the calculations subjects , sigh .

6. I have short - term memory problem , I always forget what Im going or supposed to do next .

7. My second toes is way longer than my first toes.

8. I love to decorate things!

9. I get excited easily , sometimes I get hyper without a reason .

10. When I'm complaining or being mad about something I talk as if the people I'm talking to is far away from me , in other sense I talk loudly =P

11. I HATE helping certain people that I did help in the past .

12. I worry too much , almost every single thing .

13. I take motion sickness pills when I travel .

14. Sometimes I wonder why did I took up Food & Beverages course .

15. Sometimes , I tend to find fault with people even if I don't want to . =((


I tag anybody who wants to do this .

Labels:

Post a Comment